Gun and drug charges follow M-way crash
TWO Ipswich men are facing gun and drugs charges today after their car was involved in a crash on the M6 near Crewe.Ian Palfrey, 22, and Mark Farrall, 38, both of the same Defoe Road address, were arrested at a Cheshire hospital.
By Tracey Sparling
TWO Ipswich men are facing gun and drugs charges today after their car was involved a crash on the M6 near Crewe.
Ian Palfrey, 22, and Mark Farrall, 38, both of the same Defoe Road address, were arrested at a Cheshire hospital. Neither was seriously injured in the crash, in which their Subaru collided with a lorry.
Palfrey and Farrall were interviewed at separate police stations and appeared at South Cheshire Magistrates Court yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Both were charged with of cannabis with intent to supply and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 3 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut sells for record price of £65k within hours
- 6 Ipswich music producer's 'amazing' rise as global DJ's assistant
- 7 Plans for new central Ipswich Travelodge now available to view online
- 8 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 9 Breakdown on Orwell Bridge cleared after queues to Copdock roundabout
- 10 Cheers! Ipswich pubs and restaurants welcome first indoor guests of 2021