Gun and drug charges follow M-way crash
TWO Ipswich men are facing gun and drugs charges today after their car was involved in a crash on the M6 near Crewe.Ian Palfrey, 22, and Mark Farrall, 38, both of the same Defoe Road address, were arrested at a Cheshire hospital.
By Tracey Sparling
TWO Ipswich men are facing gun and drugs charges today after their car was involved a crash on the M6 near Crewe.
Ian Palfrey, 22, and Mark Farrall, 38, both of the same Defoe Road address, were arrested at a Cheshire hospital. Neither was seriously injured in the crash, in which their Subaru collided with a lorry.
Palfrey and Farrall were interviewed at separate police stations and appeared at South Cheshire Magistrates Court yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Both were charged with of cannabis with intent to supply and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 2 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 6 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 7 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 8 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe