Hadleigh firebugs strike again
FIREBUGS have struck again in Hadleigh.A shed and a car were the latest targets by arsonists who have struck more than 20 times in the town this year.
FIREBUGS have struck again in Hadleigh.
A shed and a car were the latest targets by arsonists who have struck more than 20 times in the town this year.
Crews were called to a car fire in Churchill Avenue at around 1.45am today and the fire was put out by 2.05am.
At around 5pm yesterday a shed was set alight in Angel Street and was well alight when crews reached it. Both fires are said to be suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere in Ipswich arsonists set a car on fire Birkfield Drive at around 3.15am today.
And at 7.45pm yesterday fire crews from Princes Street tackled a blaze in a post box in Dickens Road, Ipswich.
- 1 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 2 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 6 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 7 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 8 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe