Hadleigh firebugs strike again
FIREBUGS have struck again in Hadleigh.A shed and a car were the latest targets by arsonists who have struck more than 20 times in the town this year.
FIREBUGS have struck again in Hadleigh.
A shed and a car were the latest targets by arsonists who have struck more than 20 times in the town this year.
Crews were called to a car fire in Churchill Avenue at around 1.45am today and the fire was put out by 2.05am.
At around 5pm yesterday a shed was set alight in Angel Street and was well alight when crews reached it. Both fires are said to be suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere in Ipswich arsonists set a car on fire Birkfield Drive at around 3.15am today.
And at 7.45pm yesterday fire crews from Princes Street tackled a blaze in a post box in Dickens Road, Ipswich.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge