Were you at Halifax school in 1977?
- Credit: Archant
It’s back to the classroom as we take a look back at Halifax school in 1977.
The students were having a splashing time in the school swimming pool, where a lot of youngsters learnt how to swim for the first time.
A group of young boys and girls are also seen deep in thought in the pictures from our achives as they get their experiment underway in class.
Meanwhile a group of girls at Halifax school took the plunge in a science lesson, while one smiling individual is seen peering over his information sheet in class, during a written activity.
Also pictured is some group work taking place in the classroom and a young lad testing out a new way of painting using a blow straw.
You may also want to watch:
? Did you attend Halifax school in 1977 or do you recognise any of these friendly faces? Email email@example.com
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 4 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 5 Ipswich reports England's highest rise in Covid infection rate
- 6 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 7 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 8 Budding musician caught with drugs in buttocks is spared prison
- 9 Anger as 'three to four large skips' of fly-tipped rubbish blocks road
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training