Is your pumpkin carving the best in Suffolk?
- Credit: KELLY-MARIE TAYLOR
With just days to go until Halloween celebrations begin, we are on the hunt for some of the best pumpkin carvings in Suffolk.
The spooky season may feel a little different this year but children can still get creative to decorate their doorsteps for Halloween.
We want to see pictures of proud pumpkin owners posing alongside their haunted designs for a gallery in our newspaper.
You can share your photos with us by email or send them to us on Facebook and a handful of our favourites will be selected.
Make sure to tell us your name, where you are from and a little bit about your pumpkin creation and the inspiration behind it.
With Halloween gatherings limited due to the ‘rule of six’ and door to door trick or treating ruled out by many, families are starting to think of new ways that youngsters can celebrate.
You may also want to watch:
One suggestion made locally is the creation of a spooky trail for kids to follow – with pumpkin pictures dotted in windows inspired by the rainbow trail.
Parents are encouraged to take their children out for a walk to enjoy the designs and perhaps even give them a traditional trick or treat sweet for every pumpkin they spot.
- 1 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 2 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 3 Plans for new central Ipswich Travelodge now available to view online
- 4 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 5 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 6 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 7 Ipswich music producer's 'amazing' rise as global DJ's assistant
- 8 Breakdown on Orwell Bridge cleared after queues to Copdock roundabout
- 9 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 10 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
The idea means that families are able to stay safe and socially distanced, whilst still letting youngsters dress up and enjoy the fun.