Happy Halloween! Check out Ipswich's best pumpkin carvings
- Credit: Diane Tooke, Holly Dana-Marie Harper, Missy Forrest, Viktorija Gritenaite Gabene
Halloween is here again - and this year's batch of pumpkin carvings are creepier and more artistic than ever!
Viktorija Gritenaite Gabene and her daughter Aureja made this carving together - and it was the Year 4 winner at Springfield Junior School.
Hollie Dana-Marie Harper shared her ghoulish designs with us on social media.
Missy Forrest shared the handiwork of her daughter, Keira.
Kelly Leech's children (and husband) were buzzing to carve their pumpkins - well done to Karl, Kian, Keira and Kallum.
Scary stuff from Callum Tooke, 14, and Liam Tooke, 12.
11-year-old Willie Wright Phillips looked at her carving from a slightly different angle.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 6 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 7 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 8 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Rayan, Eîvan and Kayan's proud mum submitted these photos of their Halloween handiwork.
Three efforts from Teagan Gardiner, 10, and Roman Gardiner, 3, submitted by mum Donna.
Gracie Wood poses with her pumpkin carvings.
And Henley House residents had a carving competition, with six entries received.