‘Murder mystery’ event held at care home
- Credit: Healthcare Homes
Care home staff and residents played detectives in a murder mystery event.
The team at Handford House care home in Cumberland Street, Ipswich hosted a special ‘Murder in the Manor’ evening, inviting residents, friends and relatives to join them for food, drink and entertainment.
They then worked together to solve clues and discover who murdered ‘Ginger Whiskers’.
Team members played suspects and dropped clues whilst helping the participants to investigate ‘who dunnit?’
Home manager Mike Parris said: “We had such a great time at our murder mystery evening.
“All the residents that took part really got into character and played along, so it was full of comedy and suspense as we worked to find out who was behind the murder.
“Seeing our residents having fun and doing something totally out of the ordinary is fantastic and is everything we’re about at Handford House.”
- 1 Man 'punched and slashed' in serious assault in car park at Ipswich B&M
- 2 Ellie uses 4 tonne truck to make impressive entrance at school prom
- 3 Burger van owner's anger after thieves steal food from trailer in Ipswich
- 4 Ipswich firm admits mis-selling foam loft insulation to Suffolk customers
- 5 'Fantastic opportunity' as Ipswich's Thomas Wolsey pub listed for sale
- 6 5 award-winning restaurants in and around Ipswich you need to visit
- 7 Travellers remain at Ipswich park after arrival last week
- 8 Search ongoing for 29-year-old Suffolk man missing for three weeks
- 9 23-year-old Felixstowe woman pleads guilty to assault
- 10 Thief who stole from Ipswich shops to fuel drug habit jailed
The evening was part of a wide range of events and activities arranged at the home by activities coordinator Kelly McLaughlin.
For more information on Handford House, call 01473 231111 or visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk