‘Murder mystery’ event held at care home
- Credit: Healthcare Homes
Care home staff and residents played detectives in a murder mystery event.
The team at Handford House care home in Cumberland Street, Ipswich hosted a special ‘Murder in the Manor’ evening, inviting residents, friends and relatives to join them for food, drink and entertainment.
They then worked together to solve clues and discover who murdered ‘Ginger Whiskers’.
Team members played suspects and dropped clues whilst helping the participants to investigate ‘who dunnit?’
Home manager Mike Parris said: “We had such a great time at our murder mystery evening.
You may also want to watch:
“All the residents that took part really got into character and played along, so it was full of comedy and suspense as we worked to find out who was behind the murder.
“Seeing our residents having fun and doing something totally out of the ordinary is fantastic and is everything we’re about at Handford House.”
- 1 Ipswich pharmacy first to offer Covid vaccinations
- 2 Ipswich schoolgirl, aged 14, missing
- 3 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 4 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 5 CCTV appeal after £400 of distraction thefts targeting elderly
- 6 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 7 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 8 Supermarket chain set to recruit thousands more staff
- 9 'Yet another blow' as town bank earmarked for closure
- 10 'Striking' Ipswich town centre office block on sale for £3million
The evening was part of a wide range of events and activities arranged at the home by activities coordinator Kelly McLaughlin.
For more information on Handford House, call 01473 231111 or visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk