Hanna hopes dogs’ Christmas party in Felixstowe will be a hit with family and friends
- Credit: Archant
As people start planning Christmas get togethers with friends, family and work colleagues, one woman in Felixstowe is getting ready to throw a party for man’s best friend.
Hanna Fox has been planning a special party just for dogs for 10 months and will finally see the results of all her hard work in just over a week’s time.
Exclusively for the pets of her friends and family, Miss Fox, 24, has even hired out a hall to accommodate her four-legged guests and their owners.
“I think there’s going to be between 30 and 40 people and they are all bringing a dog,” she said. “Some of them have more than one dog.”
Miss Fox said she had previously thrown a birthday party for her one-year-old pugalier (pug and cavalier King Charles spaniel cross) Rolo and wanted to repeat the event at Christmas time.
She said it was nice for the dogs to have a day when they are spoilt and their owners can show how much they love them
“I’m making all the dog food. It’s just to show that dogs deserve a day as well,” she explained.
- 1 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 2 Group of youths seen carrying weapons in Ipswich park
- 3 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 4 Road closure 'chaos' for residents during fibre works
- 5 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 6 Man who sexually assaulted toddler in the street could be jailed
- 7 Animal sex charges against Kesgrave vet dropped, but child images admitted
- 8 First look at 172-bed student accommodation plan
- 9 Education 'exemplary' at Outstanding Ipswich academy
- 10 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
“I have a genuine passion for dogs. I’m not charging my friends and family, I’m paying for it out of my own pocket.
“I go all out for dogs. People are becoming more and more over the top with their dogs because they love them.”
Dogs and their owners will be coming from far and wide for the party.
Miss Fox said it meant a lot to here that people were travelling to attend the event and said they couldn’t wait to get involved, with some buying new costumes to dress their pets up in.
As well as the home made food there will be games at the party and every dog is getting an early Christmas present.