Happy Tots and Rainbow Bright in Ipswich gain ‘good’ Ofsted ratings
- Credit: Staff
Two Ipswich education establishments have been given ‘good’ ratings in their latest Ofsted inspections.
Happy Tots Pre-School in Landseer Road was inspected on December 12, and in its report published on Saturday maintained its ‘good’ rating.
The pre-school was given an ‘outstanding’ for its personal development, behaviour and welfare, and ‘good’ in all other areas.
The report praised Happy Tots for allowing children to “flourish in the extremely caring, safe and secure environment,” adding that staff fully understand the needs of the children.
A spokesman for Happy Tots said the organisation was expanding, with an open day being held on Wednesday, January 10 at All Saints Church off Norwich Road, where the new Sunflowers group is set to be launched.
The Rainbow Bright breakfast and after school club at Rushmere Hall Primary School was also awarded a ‘good’ rating from Ofsted, following an inspection on December 7.
Inspectors previously inspected in June, but with no children present were unable to make an assessment.
- 1 Kesgrave family move home to cope with 'crippling' cost of living
- 2 Ipswich bricklayer dragged wife out of car before kicking and punching her
- 3 Bank cards stolen as five cars broken into across Ipswich this weekend
- 4 80-year-old woman was stuck in a lift for 10 hours
- 5 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 6 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 7 Man who repeatedly hit partner jailed for 64 weeks
- 8 Ipswich man appears in court charged with child sex offences
- 9 Ipswich cannabis dealer avoids immediate jail sentence
- 10 Delays on A14 after two-vehicle crash
The report said that staff had “good knowledge” of what youngsters needed.