Has killer made first mistake?
DETECTIVES are today investigating whether a serial killer preying on vice girls in Ipswich could have made his first mistake.The body of a third prostitute, thought to be in her 20s, was found in woodland in Nacton yesterday.
DETECTIVES are today investigating whether a serial killer preying on vice girls in Ipswich could have made his first mistake.
The body of a third prostitute, thought to be in her 20s, was found in woodland in Nacton yesterday.
She had not been reported missing and fears are that she may have been abducted and murdered on Saturday night.
Police will not yet say if the woman was naked or found in water but if her killing was recent and she was not in a waterway, detectives will be hopeful they can find forensic clues to the murderer.
For the full story see tonight's Evening Star.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 6 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 7 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 8 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 9 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 10 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk