Have you seen missing man Joseph Lettense?
- Credit: Archant
Police are “extremely concerned” for the welfare of a missing 42-year-old man from Ipswich.
Joseph Lettense left his Ipswich home on Monday, July 23, and was last seen at Norfolk and Norwich Hospital on Wednesday, July 25.
It is believed he may have travelled within the Norwich area by bus.
Mr Lettense is described as black, approximately 6ft tall, of large build with black/grey hair and black/grey facial hair.
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with a logo and dark jogging bottoms, with lighter patterns on the back.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen him or who has any information on his whereabouts is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 5 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot