Have you seen missing Ipswich care home teenager Sayeeda Begum Chowdhury?
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old girl has been reported missing from a care home in Ipswich.
The Metropolitan Police said Sayeeda Begum Chowdhury has been missing since July 2.
Officers have released a photograph of her and urged members of the public to help them trace her.
The teenager has connections with Redbridge borough in London but has been seen recently in the Islington area.
She was previously believed to be in the company of another girl, but is now thought to be on her own.
She has also stopped contacting her social worker and this has increased concern for her welfare, a Metropolitan Police spokesman said.
The 16-year-old is described as 5ft 2ins tall and of a slim build.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 3 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 4 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 5 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 6 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 7 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 8 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 9 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 10 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season
Anyone with information is asked to call the police non-emergency line 101 or Missing People on 116 000.