Pharmacy apologises after prescription delays
- Credit: Google Street View
A Lloyds Pharmacy in Ipswich has apologised after residents experienced difficulties in getting their prescriptions filled.
Last week, the pharmacy in Hawthorn Drive, Chantry struggled to make up new and repeat medications when customers came in.
New owners are taking over the site, which Lloyds says is a reason for any issues.
A Lloyds spokesperson said in a statement: "We fully understand the impact of this change in management, especially for people that have been customers for a long period of time.
"Everything remains as normal and repeat prescription services will be continuing.
You may also want to watch:
"However, we are currently making up medications when customers come in due to the changeover.
"We apologise for any inconvenience caused but would like to reassure our patients that we are doing all that we can to support a smooth transition and ensure continuity of their medicines and care."
- 1 Police cordon off section of Ipswich residential street
- 2 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 3 Anger at parking fines for butcher, barber and carpet fitter shoppers
- 4 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 5 Teenager arrested after man suffers cut to neck on Ipswich estate
- 6 Meet the strongest 40+ English woman, a teacher from Ipswich
- 7 School completes £15.5million revamp with demolition of former building
- 8 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 9 Teenage boy denies knife attack near Ipswich supermarket
- 10 Teenagers arrested after 17-year-old boy stabbed in Ipswich