Pharmacy apologises after prescription delays
- Credit: Google Street View
A Lloyds Pharmacy in Ipswich has apologised after residents experienced difficulties in getting their prescriptions filled.
Last week, the pharmacy in Hawthorn Drive, Chantry struggled to make up new and repeat medications when customers came in.
New owners are taking over the site, which Lloyds says is a reason for any issues.
A Lloyds spokesperson said in a statement: "We fully understand the impact of this change in management, especially for people that have been customers for a long period of time.
"Everything remains as normal and repeat prescription services will be continuing.
You may also want to watch:
"However, we are currently making up medications when customers come in due to the changeover.
"We apologise for any inconvenience caused but would like to reassure our patients that we are doing all that we can to support a smooth transition and ensure continuity of their medicines and care."
- 1 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 2 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 3 Man facing prison after pleading guilty to string of sex offences
- 4 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 5 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 6 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 7 Five fire crews respond to reports of someone trapped in mud
- 8 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 9 Man and woman accused of sexual offences to face trial
- 10 What is Ipswich's favourite takeaway?