55 areas of Suffolk record virtually no coronavirus cases
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Over 50 neighbourhoods in Suffolk have recorded virtually no coronavirus cases in the past week.
MSOA data released by the Government this week has shown which parts of Suffolk have the lowest number of cases.
Middle Super Output Area (MSOA) data looks at postcode level figures, often grouping together villages or looking at specific areas of larger towns.
The latest data covers up to March 28 and shows that 55 areas of Suffolk recorded less than three cases.
The figures do not allow for differentiation between areas with 0, 1 or 2 cases for privacy reasons.
You may also want to watch:
Nine parts of Babergh, three parts of Ipswich, six parts of Mid Suffolk, 22 parts of East Suffolk and 15 parts of West Suffolk recorded less than three cases.
The area recording the highest number of cases in Suffolk was the Gainsborough, Greenwich & Orwell area of Ipswich which recorded 23 cases.
This is down from the previous week when 44 cases were recorded in the area.
- 1 Ipswich hairdressers hoping to transform lives at new town centre salon
- 2 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 3 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 4 Drug line 'marketing manager' jailed for role in £33k-a-month dealing operation
- 5 'Quick-thinking' member of public spotted Felixstowe drink-driver
- 6 Bar linked to ‘serious crime’ can re-open weeks after licence suspended
- 7 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 8 Couple rescue woman stuck in mud with help from their dog
- 9 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 10 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team