Health worker hearing halted
A HEARING into the conduct of a Suffolk health worker has been halted and is likely to now be held in the New Year.John Lovegrove, 44, who was a foot expert for NHS Suffolk, is charged with impaired fitness to practice and a case against him was heard by the Health Professions Council (HPC) earlier this week.
A HEARING into the conduct of a Suffolk health worker has been halted and is likely to now be held in the New Year.
John Lovegrove, 44, who was a foot expert for NHS Suffolk, is charged with impaired fitness to practice and a case against him was heard by the Health Professions Council (HPC) earlier this week.
The hearing was told that the chiropodist was found to have been looking at pornography websites while working at various trust sites, including the Woodbridge Health Centre, in Pytches Road.
The charge against him states that he accessed pornography on a Suffolk PCT - the former name for NHS Suffolk - computer between August and November 2007 and this was in contravention of the trust's internet use policy.
You may also want to watch:
The hearing was halted after the fitness to practice panel learned of new information and decided it could not proceed. A fresh hearing in front of a new panel will now be arranged.
No date was given for the new hearing, although it is expected to be early next year.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today