POLL: Have you turned off the NHS test and trace app?
- Credit: PA
The 'pingdemic' has become more and more a part of our everyday lives with rising numbers of people being told to isolate.
A record 618,903 alerts were sent to users of the NHS Covid-19 app in England and Wales in the week to July 14, telling them they had been in close contact with someone who had tested positive for coronavirus, NHS figures have shown.
Some people have suggested they may turn off their track and trace apps or delete them all together in an attempt not to be 'pinged'.
We want to know what you think.
Have you turned off your app or do you still think it's important to use it?
You may also want to watch:
Let us know in the survey below.
- 1 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 6 Man arrested over Cardinal Park stabbing
- 7 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 8 Revealed: Suffolk's most viewed homes for sale in July
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 Did you go to Ipswich's Festival of Wheels? Spot yourself in our gallery