Hearing opens into stairs fall death
AN INQUEST has been opened into the death of a Felixstowe woman who fell down the stairs at her home.An ambulance was called to a house in Mellis Court at 6.
AN INQUEST has been opened into the death of a Felixstowe woman who fell down the stairs at her home.
An ambulance was called to a house in Mellis Court at 6.05pm on February 23.
Kathleen Davies, 41, was taken to Ipswich hospital where she later died from injuries relating to the fall.
Police did not attend the incident and said there were no suspicious circumstances. They are compiling a report at the coroner's request.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem was carried out last Wednesday and revealed the woman suffered severe head injuries.
To allow her body to be released to her family for a funeral a full inquest will be held at a later date.
- 1 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 2 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 3 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 4 Person taken to hospital after collision in Sainsbury's car park in Ipswich
- 5 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 6 New special school planned for former BT site
- 7 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 8 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 9 Rolling road block put in place on A14 after concerns for safety
- 10 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition