Two-car crash on A14 at Wherstead cleared
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
A crash on the A14 between Copdock and Wherstead which caused heavy traffic around Ipswich this morning has been cleared.
Police were called at around 7.45am today, Thursday, February 28, to reports of a two-vehicle collision on the eastbound carriageway.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, the crash involved a Ford Focus and a Ford Fiesta.
She added there were no reports of injuries.
The AA reported stop-start traffic for three miles and congestion back to junction 54 at Sproughton.
A police spokesman later confirmed the road had been cleared just before 8.20am.
- 1 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 2 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 5 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on
- 10 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K