Heavy traffic heading out of Ipswich after car and van crash in Bramford Lane
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services including police were at the scene of a crash in Ipswich this morning.
Officers were sent to Bramford Lane at its junction with Chevallier Street at around 9.10am to reports of a two vehicle collision.
The crash, which is believed to be damage only as no-one inside the car or van suffered any serious injuries, involved a Ford Fiesta and a Mercedes Sprinter.
Traffic was heavy in the area until around 9.45am when recovery was arranged for the two vehicles.
Police have since been called to another crash in north Suffolk.
Officers are on their way to the collision, which happened in London Road in Elveden, close to the A11 roundabout.
It is not clear yet if anyone has been hurt but initial information suggests the crash involved two vehicles.
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Ipswich according to estate agents
- 2 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 3 Could you offer one of these rescue animals their forever home in Suffolk?
- 4 Missing 12-year-old girl from Ipswich found safe
- 5 Regent expansion project takes step forward as plans urged for approval
- 6 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers should be aware of this week
- 7 Popular Ipswich motorcycle show to return for 30th year
- 8 Tributes paid to 'calm and caring' grassroots football stalwart 'Mr Exiles'
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals locked up so far in 2022
- 10 Ipswich singer to perform UK festival tour after scoring club hit
The road is not blocked by the collision and traffic is moving well at the moment, a police spokeswoman said.