Heavy traffic in Landseer Road, Ipswich after crash causes fluid to spill on road
- Credit: Archant
Drivers heading out of Ipswich from Ransomes Europark experienced long delays today after a crash between a Peugeot and a BMW caused fluid to spill on the road.
Landseer Road was blocked in both directions at the Cliff Lane junction for an hour.
A police spokeswoman said they were called to a crash between two cars on Landseer Road at around 3pm, but the road was blocked because coolant had spilled on the road.
Suffolk Highways carried out repair work and the road reopened at 3.45pm.
No-one was injured in the crash.
Earlier this afternoon an air ambulance was called to Landseer Road after a man collapsed in the street.
A rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew, ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance were called to the scene at 2.06pm.
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 4 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 10 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
The man, believed to be in his 60s, had collapsed and was not breathing.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital by land ambulance in a critical condition.