Help for eating disorder patients
DO you continue to struggle in recovery from Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa?Referrals are now being taken for a free, 11-week life long learning course sponsored by West Suffolk College.
DO you continue to struggle in recovery from Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa?
Referrals are now being taken for a free, 11-week life long learning course sponsored by West Suffolk College.
This is a pilot scheme for ten people wishing to move forward in their recovery from Anorexia/Bulimia Nervosa
It starts on April 12, from 10am until 3pm, at Mid Suffolk MIND, in Ipswich Street, Stowmarket.
Sessions will be led by eating disorder professionals, and will include teaching sessions/workshops, relaxation, assertiveness work, and anger management skills.
Participants will be expected to stay within the group for lunchtime, working towards feeling more comfortable around food.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 3 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 4 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 5 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 8 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 9 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 10 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
Anyone aged 18 or over can apply.
For more details call Helen Kemp on 01449 676337.