Help from public to injured man
PASSERS by gave CPR to a motorcyclist who sustained life-threatening injuries in an accident in Martlesham today .The man, believed to be aged between 30 and 35, was taken to Ipswich Hospital with life-threatening injuries after the crash on Anson Road at around 5.20pm.
PASSERS by gave CPR to a motorcyclist who sustained life-threatening injuries in an accident in Martlesham today .
The man, believed to be aged between 30 and 35, was taken to Ipswich Hospital with life-threatening injuries after the crash on Anson Road at around 5.20pm.
Two ambulances attended the scene but members of the public administered CPR to the injured man before they arrived.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: “The passers by were outstanding.
You may also want to watch:
“It impressed me how they grouped together to take care of him.
“The injuries were very serious as there was a high velocity impact.”
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
The motorcyclist was riding a Honda vehicle and was in collision with a Citroen car.