Help needed to trace famliy of dead man
POLICE are appealing for help from Leicester area residents to trace the relatives of a man found dead in a car, underwater in Lowestoft.The body was found submerged in a dock on Tuesday, November 13, and was identified at Colin King, 57, who had been missing since September.
POLICE are appealing for help from Leicester area residents to trace the relatives of a man found dead in a car, underwater in Lowestoft.
The body was found submerged in a dock on Tuesday, November 13, and was identified at Colin King, 57, who had been missing since September.
Mr King lived in the Commercial Road area of Lowestoft and it is believed his mother and a brother may live in the Leicester area.
It is thought his brother may be called Michael King and his mother may be called either Connie or Sissy. It is believed she has remarried and may no longer be called King.
The death is not being treated as suspicious, and Mr King's daughter and former partner have already been traced.
Anyone who may be able to help with locating his mother or brother is asked to call the coroner's office on 01986 835167.
- 1 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 4 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 5 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 6 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 9 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 10 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?