Help trace Peter's brother Jim
PETER Baker once lived in Suffolk but for most of his adult life he has been living in rural New South Wales, Australia.About 20 years ago his parents died and Peter lost touch with his brother, Jim (James Brian Baker.
PETER Baker once lived in Suffolk but for most of his adult life he has been living in rural New South Wales, Australia.
About 20 years ago his parents died and Peter lost touch with his brother, Jim (James Brian Baker).
Jim, used to work for the postal service and lived in Felixstowe. He was married to Hazel, and had three children, one of whom is named Jamie.
In a letter to The Evening Star, Peter said he would dearly love to be able to locate him.
You may also want to watch:
"I have made a number of phone calls to the UK but as yet, with no success.
"I would appreciate any assistance readers of the Evening Star can offer. Jim is unaware of my two youngest children, and as we are both getting older, he is in his 60's now, maybe time is running out!"
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 5 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 6 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 7 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 8 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 9 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 10 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre
If anyone has any information about Jim Baker, his brother can be contact either on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to PO Box 57, Hill Top, NSW 2575, Australia.
Alternatively he can be telephoned on 02 488 98021.