Help trace Peter's brother Jim
PETER Baker once lived in Suffolk but for most of his adult life he has been living in rural New South Wales, Australia.About 20 years ago his parents died and Peter lost touch with his brother, Jim (James Brian Baker.
PETER Baker once lived in Suffolk but for most of his adult life he has been living in rural New South Wales, Australia.
About 20 years ago his parents died and Peter lost touch with his brother, Jim (James Brian Baker).
Jim, used to work for the postal service and lived in Felixstowe. He was married to Hazel, and had three children, one of whom is named Jamie.
In a letter to The Evening Star, Peter said he would dearly love to be able to locate him.
"I have made a number of phone calls to the UK but as yet, with no success.
"I would appreciate any assistance readers of the Evening Star can offer. Jim is unaware of my two youngest children, and as we are both getting older, he is in his 60's now, maybe time is running out!"
- 1 Severe delays on A14 and Orwell Bridge after wheel falls off ambulance
- 2 Lorry recovered after overturning on A14 roundabout at Felixstowe
- 3 Child taken to hospital after collision with car in Ipswich
- 4 Two hour delays on A14 after road closed near Felixstowe
- 5 Fire breaks out in café near Ipswich town centre
- 6 5 businesses opening up in Ipswich soon
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after three-car crash on A12 near Ipswich
- 8 Taco Bell plans set to be approved
- 9 'The food at this new Ipswich restaurant tastes amazing'
- 10 Fire at waste centre near Ipswich believed to have been started by battery
If anyone has any information about Jim Baker, his brother can be contact either on e-mail: email@example.com or by letter to PO Box 57, Hill Top, NSW 2575, Australia.
Alternatively he can be telephoned on 02 488 98021.