Hit and run accident on Suffolk road
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver today after a motorcyclist was knocked from his bike on a Suffolk road.The incident happened at around 4.40pm on the A134 at Great Welnetham.
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver today after a motorcyclist was knocked from his bike on a Suffolk road.
The incident happened at around 4.40pm on the A134 at Great Welnetham.
The male motorcyclist suffered injuries that are not thought to be serious and was taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
It thought an unidentified red car was involved in the collision, but it did not stop at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the incident is asked to call Suffolk police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 2 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 5 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 8 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking