Hit and run accident on Suffolk road
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver today after a motorcyclist was knocked from his bike on a Suffolk road.The incident happened at around 4.40pm on the A134 at Great Welnetham.
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver today after a motorcyclist was knocked from his bike on a Suffolk road.
The incident happened at around 4.40pm on the A134 at Great Welnetham.
The male motorcyclist suffered injuries that are not thought to be serious and was taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
It thought an unidentified red car was involved in the collision, but it did not stop at the scene.
Anyone with any information about the incident is asked to call Suffolk police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 3 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 4 Snow falls over Suffolk and more sub-zero temperatures to come
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 7 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 8 Drunk woman attacked former partner with knife
- 9 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 10 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice