Hollesley inmate absconds
POLICE are appealing for information after an inmate absconded from Hollesley Bay at the weekend.David Howard, 38, was serving four years for burglary and went missing from the open unit between midnight and 1am on Sunday morning.
POLICE are appealing for information after an inmate absconded from Hollesley Bay.
David Howard, 38, is serving four years for burglary and went missing from the open unit between midnight and 1am on Sunday morning.
He is described as white, 5ft 9ins tall, of medium build, with blue eyes, a shaven or bald head and a grey goatee beard.
Police are advising anyone spotting Howard not to approach him but to alert officers immediately using 999.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Suffolk Police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 4 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 7 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 8 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 9 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart