Hollesley inmate fails to return
POLICE have launched an appeal after a Hollesley Bay prison inmate failed to return to the unit after a day release on Saturday.Darren Pilcher, 33, who was serving life for murder, was supposed to be back by 7.
POLICE have launched an appeal after a Hollesley Bay prison inmate failed to return to the unit after a day release on Saturday.
Darren Pilcher, 33, who was serving life for murder, was supposed to be back by 7.30pm.
He is described as white, with a fair complexion, brown hair, green eyes and of an average build. He also has a tattoo of a skull and dagger on his right arm and a rose, dagger and 'mum' on his left arm.
Police are advising anyone spotting Pilcher, who has connections to Essex, not to approach him but to alert officers immediately by calling 999.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen Pilcher, or who has information about his whereabouts, should call Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 5 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 10 Ed Sheeran self-isolating after testing positive for Covid