Hot light fitting sets off alarm

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a charity shop today after a light fitting overheated and set off a fire alarm.Two appliances and a pump rescue ladder went to the Sense charity shop in Upper Brook Street, Ipswich, shortly before 8.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a charity shop today after a light fitting overheated and set off a fire alarm.

Two appliances and a pump rescue ladder went to the Sense charity shop in Upper Brook Street, Ipswich, shortly before 8.30am but no action was required.