Hotel Chocolat set to open its doors in Ipswich
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Chocolate lovers get ready for your hearts to melt as Hotel Chocolat is set to open a second Suffolk store.
The luxury chocolate brand has had a presence Bury St Edmunds since 2016 and is now set to open its second in Ipswich.
The British chain, which also has branches in Colchester and Norwich, sells high-quality chocolate gifts and hampers.
The plans for the its latest opening were revealed in an advert on jobs site Indeed for an Assistant Store Manager.
The salary for the role is up to £19,500 and benefits include 50 per cent discount on products - just think how cheap your Christmas shopping would be.
Workers also get 70 per cent off their hotel in St Lucia where the chain has its own 140-acre cocoa plantation.
The new branch is set to open in Tavern Street in the centre of the town which is also home to a Thorntons.
- 1 Kesgrave family move home to cope with 'crippling' cost of living
- 2 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 3 Bank cards stolen as five cars broken into across Ipswich this weekend
- 4 80-year-old woman was stuck in a lift for 10 hours
- 5 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 6 Delays on A14 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Ipswich cannabis dealer avoids immediate jail sentence
- 8 'Depraved' Felixstowe man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 Soldier headbutted police officer after being caught drink driving
- 10 Impact of pandemic on Ipswich town centre outlined in report
A spokesman for Hotel Chocolat confirmed the opening and said it is due to open in mid-September.
Are you excited about the new store opening in Ipswich? Tweet us @ipswichstar24