Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- Credit: Bellway Homes
House hunters are being offered the chance to digitally view 75 new homes built on the outskirts of Ipswich.
The new homes, built on a plot of land between Bourne Hill and the A137, are set to go on sale later this month.
An in-person launch event could not take place, with a digital event going ahead instead to give people a chance to view the properties.
Jenny Walker, sales director for Bellway Essex, said: “While we would love to be able to host an official event at Bourne View and welcome buyers to the site in person, we felt a digital launch would be the safest and most appropriate way to launch the development in light of the current restrictions.
“There has already been a huge amount of interest in the development.
You may also want to watch:
"We are building a varied mix of properties to suit wide range of buyers, and the site is situated in an extremely attractive location just two miles south of Ipswich town centre.
“We look forward to welcoming visitors to Bourne View in the autumn and completing construction work on the first homes before the end of this year.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 5 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 6 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 7 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 8 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 9 'Disgraceful' obscene graffiti sprayed on skatepark and play equipment
- 10 Ipswich MP calls for urgent action after hospital maternity report
A community woodland is also being opened to the public as part of the development, which will see the one to four bedroom homes built on the 16.9-acre plot.
Of the 75 homes, 49 will be listed for private sale, while 26 will be affordable homes for rent or shared ownership.
More information is available via the Bellway website.