Monkey around at Ipswich animal livestream and dance workshop
- Credit: Archant
Children and parents can tune into a livestream of Jungle Jam at Ipswich Museum next week.
Dance artist Lizzie Hawes and Ipswich Museum curator Mel Hollis will take you on a virtual tour of Ipswich Museum's animals and host a dance workshop.
The event, run by DanceEast, is for children under 11 years and their families and takes inspiration from the Giles Andreae book Giraffes Can’t Dance.
If you book before Thursday, April 1, a free event pack will be sent in the post that will contain some materials to create your own jungle animals.
After this date materials will be given digitally, with bookings closing on Tuesday, April 6 at noon.
You may also want to watch:
This event will be supported by volunteers from Ipswich Museum, DanceEast, and the University of Suffolk’s BA dance degree programme.
The cost of tickets is pay-what-you-can with prices ranging from £3 to £7, depending on how much you can afford.
Jungle Jam takes place on Tuesday, April 6 at 2pm. For more, see here.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Five fire crews respond to reports of someone trapped in mud
- 5 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 6 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 7 Man facing prison after pleading guilty to string of sex offences
- 8 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute