Concern for Ipswich man, missing for two weeks
- Credit: KRZYSZTOF KOWALEWSKI
Friends and family of a missing Ipswich man are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare following his disappearance two weeks ago.
Hubert Mojsiuszko was last seen on November 5 in the area of the Maja delicatessen in Bramford Road.
The 48-year-old, of Kelly Road, is described as 5ft 8in tall, with dark hair, and possibly a beard at the time he went missing, when he was also wearing a baseball cap and dark clothing.
According to his family, the former Ipswich bus driver has never gone missing before.
Mr Mojsiuszko’s brother said he may have been seen in Colchester as recently as last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
His family consider him vulnerable and are appealing for help from the public in tracking him down.
Suffolk police said enquiries to locate ?Mr Mojsiuszko continue.
- 1 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 2 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 3 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 4 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 5 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 6 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 7 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial: 'Good character cannot provide a defence'
- 9 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 10 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
A spokeswoman added: “Anyone who has seen Hubert, or has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Ipswich police on 101.”