Hudson adds fifth generation to close-knit Claydon family
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Three-week old Hudson Moss will not be short of attention from doting relatives – he is the fifth generation to be born into a close-knit Claydon family.
He is the latest addition to great-great-grandmother Betty Warne’s clan, the 83-year-old’s descendents including Hudson’s great-grandmother Julie Hudson, aged 62, grandmother Sarah Frost and mum Abigail Frost, 20.
Sarah, 39, said the shock of finding out the family was going to get larger soon wore off.
“It’s lovely, my daughter was really chuffed she had him so the grandparents could meet him,” she said.
“She’s getting married in four weeks, it’s all really nice.”
Despite the family’s size they have all stayed close by each other in Claydon.
Sarah explained she had grown up in the village and daughter Abigail was hoping to move back there from Ipswich.
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 5 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 7 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 8 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 9 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 10 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
“Every Saturday afternoon we all meet up round Betty’s,” Sarah said. “We’ve always done that since I was a baby.
“We all get on really well with each other, we’re a close-knit family.”
That spirt and togetherness shows through in Hudson, named as a link back to Sarah’s father and brother so he can continue the family name.