Hundreds of jobs at Ipswich careers fair
JOBHUNTERS can browse hundreds of posts at an Ipswich employment event.Ipswich Jobcentre Plus is hosting the careers fair on Wednesday, February 18 between 10am and 3.
JOBHUNTERS can browse hundreds of posts at an Ipswich employment event.
Ipswich Jobcentre Plus is hosting the careers fair on Wednesday, February 18 between 10am and 3.30pm at Robert Cross Hall in the Corn Exchange.
More than 200 jobs are on offer with 25 local employers on-hand to discuss the vacancies.
Careers ranging from hotel and clerical to retail and production are all on offer.
Training providers will also be present to give information and advice on opportunities available in Ipswich to boost career prospects and get practical experience.
Specialist advisers will be on hand throughout to give help with application forms and give information on assistance available after starting work.
- 1 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 2 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 3 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 4 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Speed limit on Orwell Bridge reduced as Storm Barra hits region
- 7 Cash agreed for £1.9m school expansion project
- 8 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 9 'Really lovely and easy to talk to' - Tributes to passionate beekeeper Alan
- 10 Orwell Bridge reduced speed limit 'likely' as Storm Barra hits Suffolk
Simon Hanson, delivery manager for Ipswich Jobcentre Plus said, "We have a great selection of jobs that are both full and part time.
"There are day, evening and weekend shifts available, and these positions would suit anyone looking for work, whether they are parents looking to work around school hours, to people looking for new employment in one of the various occupations.
"Our last Jobsfair that we held in September was so successful, with more than 2,500 people attending, that we decided to hold another one.
"Staff here at Jobcentre Plus are committed to working with employers in the town to help more people back into employment."
Anyone who cannot attend the event, or for more information, contact Ipswich Jobcentre Plus on 01473 267700.