Hunt for Sudbury robber
POLICE in Sudbury are appealing for information following an attempted robbery at business premises in the town.The incident took place at 3.45pm yesterday (Thursday) at an address in Middleton Road, Sudbury.
POLICE in Sudbury are appealing for information following an attempted robbery at business premises in the town.
The incident took place at 3.45pm yesterday (Thursday) at an address in Middleton Road, Sudbury.
A man walked into the building and demanded money from a 52-year-old man who was working. The victim refused and the offender struck the man.
The victim received a minor injury.
The offender left in a red Ford Orion driven by another male.
Sudbury police have arrested a 21-year-old local man in connection with this incident and he has been released on bail pending further inquiries; however they are still trying to trace a second man believed to be involved in this incident.
- 1 Man suffers fractured eye socket after attack outside Ipswich bus station
- 2 Suffolk rail services affected after person hit by a train
- 3 Woman who stole £24k from school and football club to face sentence
- 4 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 5 Police concerned for welfare of missing Suffolk man last seen two weeks ago
- 6 Ipswich climber's death was a 'tragic and unexpected accident'
- 7 OPINION: Free sporting activities for children return to Ipswich this summer
- 8 'Last opportunity' - revised application for three homes in Ipswich
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals locked up so far in 2022
- 10 Former town council manager named as woman who died in A11 crash
Calls should be made to Detective Constable Gary Scott at Sudbury CID on 01284 774334 or Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.