I’m a Footballer...Get Me Out Of Here! Kieron Dyer lands in Australia amid jungle rumours
Former Ipswich Town midfielder Kieron Dyer is among those said to be heading into the wilderness for the next series of ITV’s I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
The 36-year-old, a former Westbourne High School pupil and ex-Premier League footballer who was capped 33 times by England, was photographed at Brisbane Airport, Australia over the weekend.
Dyer had a successful career with ITFC, joining the club’s youth team in 1995 before playing in the first team from 1996-1999.
In that time, he made 90 appearances for Ipswich Town, and netted nine goals.
Dyer’s arrival in the jungle is likely to please the show’s hosts Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, who are known to be big Newcastle United fans, for which Dyer played from 1999 to 2007.
Also spotted arriving at Brisbane Airport was Hollyoaks actress Jorgie Porter.
Other stars rumoured to be entering the jungle this year include champion middleweight and superweight boxer Chris Eubank, Union J boyband member Josh Cuthbert, Labour MP Simon Danczuk, TV personality Caitlyn Jenner and Paul Gascoigne.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 3 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 4 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 5 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 6 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 7 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 8 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe
- 9 'Depraved' Felixstowe man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
Meanwhile Katie Price - better known as glamour model Jordan - Dragon’s Den entrepreneur Duncan Bannatyne, Eastenders actor and former Strictly Come Dancing contestant Jake Wood and Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach cast member Vicky Pattison could also make an appearance.
Despite the line-up not yet confirmed by show bosses, bookmakers are already taking bets on the likely winner, with odds of 4/1 suggesting Paul Gascoigne is the favourite to be crowned king of the jungle for 2015.
The show starts on ITV on Sunday (November 15) at 9pm.