I will hate my son's killer forever
DEAN Bloomfield's father has hatred in his heart today for the heroin addict who mowed down his 15-year-old son.Dennis Bloomfield, 45, spoke to The Evening Star after Zulfcar Ali, 33, of Boyton Road, Ipswich, pleaded guilty to two counts of manslaughter and two of dangerous driving.
DEAN Bloomfield's father has hatred in his heart today for the heroin addict who mowed down his 15-year-old son.
Dennis Bloomfield, 45, spoke to The Evening Star after Zulfcar Ali, 33, of Boyton Road, Ipswich, pleaded guilty to two counts of manslaughter and two of dangerous driving.
After hearing of the events that led to the death of Dean and friend Scott Towler, Mr Bloomfield said of Ali: "I hate him to my bitter end.
"I wouldn't shed a tear if he was strangled or stabbed or whatever.
You may also want to watch:
"I show no sympathy, no forgiveness whatsoever. I hope he gets the maximum sentence they can give."
Ali admitted killing the schoolboys in May this year. He now awaits news of his fate at the end of November after psychiatric reports have been prepared.
- 1 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 2 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe
- 3 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 4 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 5 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case
- 6 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 7 'I couldn't stop smiling': Kesgrave Kitchen named best Ipswich café
- 8 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 9 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 10 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
FULL STORY, COURT REPORT AND BACKGROUND FEATURES IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR