I will hate my son's killer forever
DEAN Bloomfield's father has hatred in his heart today for the heroin addict who mowed down his 15-year-old son.Dennis Bloomfield, 45, spoke to The Evening Star after Zulfcar Ali, 33, of Boyton Road, Ipswich, pleaded guilty to two counts of manslaughter and two of dangerous driving.
DEAN Bloomfield's father has hatred in his heart today for the heroin addict who mowed down his 15-year-old son.
Dennis Bloomfield, 45, spoke to The Evening Star after Zulfcar Ali, 33, of Boyton Road, Ipswich, pleaded guilty to two counts of manslaughter and two of dangerous driving.
After hearing of the events that led to the death of Dean and friend Scott Towler, Mr Bloomfield said of Ali: "I hate him to my bitter end.
"I wouldn't shed a tear if he was strangled or stabbed or whatever.
You may also want to watch:
"I show no sympathy, no forgiveness whatsoever. I hope he gets the maximum sentence they can give."
Ali admitted killing the schoolboys in May this year. He now awaits news of his fate at the end of November after psychiatric reports have been prepared.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
FULL STORY, COURT REPORT AND BACKGROUND FEATURES IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR