Identity of body revealed
SUFFOLK Police today named the man whose body was found off the coast of Lowestoft on Saturday.Police records show his name to be Murray George Wiggins, 38, who was born in Birmingham.
SUFFOLK Police today named the man whose body was found off the coast of Lowestoft on Saturday.
Police records show his name to be Murray George Wiggins, 38, who was born in Birmingham.
Mr Wiggins last known address was in Norwich where he stayed in April.
It is known that he had previously stayed at night shelter accommodation in the city.
His body was recovered from the sea with a bicycle attached by a length of chain, from the man's wrist to the handlebars of the racing bike.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 6 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 7 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 8 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended