Five festive nail designs you will wish you had
From subtle Santa hats to tricky gingerbread men Ipswich nail technician Chelsea Scarlett has done them all.
Chelsea Scarlett, who has been designing nails for five years, has revealed that glitter is the latest must-have in the world of beauty.
The 24-year-old said: “Everyone has been asking for full blown glitter nails, faded glitter nails, glitter with nail art, holographic glitter.
“The list goes on! I’ve also noticed people have been really into ombré nails this year which look gorgeous combined with GLITTER!”
But glitter isn’t the only trend, Chelsea has found her clients are more adventurous around the festive period with a higher request for nail art rather than just colours.
You may also want to watch:
The requests vary from Santa faces, snow flakes and what seemed the impossible tiny gingerbread men.
The Loft employee said: “The most challenging was when someone wanted lots of mini gingerbread men all over their nails. It was so intricate and difficult but looked awesome.”
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 3 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 4 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 5 Ipswich carer stole £570 from autistic client's bank account
- 6 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 Tesco introduces permanent quiet hours at its stores
- 9 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds
- 10 Everything you need to know about inflatable Waterfront sculpture
Miss Scarlett is in such high demand her clients had to book their Christmas nail appointments in August.
She said: “Every year is a new and better year for me. The longer I’ve been doing it, the more people come to me.
“It all comes with the experience and confidence, and each year I gain more and more.
“I have had to tell people to book their Christmas nails in when it was August. I was fully booked for December about three months ago.
“People like to know they have secured their slot as they do go super fast.
Which nail design is your favourite? Vote in our poll.