Five festive nail designs you will wish you had
From subtle Santa hats to tricky gingerbread men Ipswich nail technician Chelsea Scarlett has done them all.
Chelsea Scarlett, who has been designing nails for five years, has revealed that glitter is the latest must-have in the world of beauty.
The 24-year-old said: “Everyone has been asking for full blown glitter nails, faded glitter nails, glitter with nail art, holographic glitter.
“The list goes on! I’ve also noticed people have been really into ombré nails this year which look gorgeous combined with GLITTER!”
But glitter isn’t the only trend, Chelsea has found her clients are more adventurous around the festive period with a higher request for nail art rather than just colours.
You may also want to watch:
The requests vary from Santa faces, snow flakes and what seemed the impossible tiny gingerbread men.
The Loft employee said: “The most challenging was when someone wanted lots of mini gingerbread men all over their nails. It was so intricate and difficult but looked awesome.”
- 1 Tributes paid to Ipswich's 'best-loved shopkeeper' Hajara 'Sid' Singh
- 2 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 3 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital
- 4 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 5 Kesgrave woman writes book on incredible journey from suicide attempt to ultra marathon
- 6 Ipswich Town 'disappointed' at newspaper stance - Evans stands by Lambert
- 7 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 8 Severe delays on A14 following collision between lorry and car
- 9 COMMENT: Paul Lambert's record at Ipswich Town is not good enough - it's time for change
- 10 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
Miss Scarlett is in such high demand her clients had to book their Christmas nail appointments in August.
She said: “Every year is a new and better year for me. The longer I’ve been doing it, the more people come to me.
“It all comes with the experience and confidence, and each year I gain more and more.
“I have had to tell people to book their Christmas nails in when it was August. I was fully booked for December about three months ago.
“People like to know they have secured their slot as they do go super fast.
Which nail design is your favourite? Vote in our poll.