Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- Credit: Archant
An inflatable 5k obstacle course will be coming to Ipswich next year.
The inflatable course will be in Trinity Park on Saturday, July 9 with organisers promising it to be bigger and bouncier than ever.
According to the UK Running Events website they have added three additional brand new obstacles, meaning you will tackle 32 gigantic obstacles on the 5K distance.
There will also be refreshments throughout the course if needed.
Although it is a 5k event participants are able to chose from four distances - 2.5k, 5k, 10k and 15k.
Everyone who takes part will be given a medal and finishers prize worth over £20.
One person who has already taken on the course left this review on the website "Absolutely loved it!
- 1 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 2 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 3 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 4 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 5 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 6 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 7 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 8 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 9 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 10 Ipswich pubs offer cash reward to see spiking conviction
"My husband and son joined me in this run and we all had a fantastic time."
Tickets start at £18.50 for children aged above five and over, and £28.50 per adult and can be booked online.