Internet fear for missing Pagean
FEARS are growing today that a missing 16-year-old girl may have run away with strangers she met over the internet.Distressed grandparents Alan and Bridget Turner, who have had no word from 16-year-old Pagean Turner for almost a week, fear internet chatrooms may be responsible.
FEARS are growing today that a missing 16-year-old girl may have run away with strangers she met over the internet.
Distressed grandparents Alan and Bridget Turner, who have had no word from 16-year-old Pagean Turner for almost a week, fear internet chatrooms may be responsible.
By ringing people named in her addressbook, they have traced her to a phonebox in Ilford, Essex, but the trail has gone cold.
Troubled teen Pagean, who disappeared from the quiet Suffolk village of Barking Tye on Friday, was "obsessed" with visiting internet chatrooms, according to her grandmother.
You may also want to watch:
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
Pagean is white, 5ft 6in, with dark brown, shoulder-length hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing dark blue jeans with CHICA embroidered on the right-hand back pocket and a light-coloured top. Anyone with any information should contact the police on 01284 774100.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge