Internet roulette win
A LUCKY Ipswich man has scooped the UK's biggest ever payout from an online casino - £250,000 - after a successful run on roulette.The win on Ladbrokescasino.
A LUCKY Ipswich man has scooped the UK's biggest ever payout from an online casino - £250,000 - after a successful run on roulette.
The win on Ladbrokescasino.com exceeds the previous payout of £137,141 to Ann French, also from Ipswich in October last year.
The jackpot collected by Mrs French was off an initial stake of just £4.50.
The new record holder, named only as 'Mr T,' won a total of £250,000 over a 24-hour period last week. He has opted to remain anonymous.
Online betting and gaming continues to grow rapidly with Ladbrokes.com now
reaching over 300,000 customers in virtually every country in the world.
- 1 Cannabis dealer jailed after being caught with drugs in Range Rover
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Revealed: The top serious crash hotspots in Ipswich
- 4 Neighbours raised alarm after man not seen for several days
- 5 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 6 Man who attacked partner after she travelled 10 hours to see him is jailed
- 7 Planning application for new Taco Bell in Ipswich expected 'imminently'
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Over £20 million worth of chips are staked across its online casino tables every week.
John O'Reilly, Managing Director of Ladbrokes eGaming said: "Ipswich appears to be a hotspot of luck with the two biggest online casino winners living within five miles of each other.
"We are thinking about offering odds on the next record-breaking winner coming from Ipswich."