Internet roulette win
A LUCKY Ipswich man has scooped the UK's biggest ever payout from an online casino - £250,000 - after a successful run on roulette.The win on Ladbrokescasino.
A LUCKY Ipswich man has scooped the UK's biggest ever payout from an online casino - £250,000 - after a successful run on roulette.
The win on Ladbrokescasino.com exceeds the previous payout of £137,141 to Ann French, also from Ipswich in October last year.
The jackpot collected by Mrs French was off an initial stake of just £4.50.
The new record holder, named only as 'Mr T,' won a total of £250,000 over a 24-hour period last week. He has opted to remain anonymous.
You may also want to watch:
Online betting and gaming continues to grow rapidly with Ladbrokes.com now
reaching over 300,000 customers in virtually every country in the world.
- 1 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 2 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 3 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 6 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 7 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 8 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe
Over £20 million worth of chips are staked across its online casino tables every week.
John O'Reilly, Managing Director of Ladbrokes eGaming said: "Ipswich appears to be a hotspot of luck with the two biggest online casino winners living within five miles of each other.
"We are thinking about offering odds on the next record-breaking winner coming from Ipswich."