Internet roulette win
A LUCKY Ipswich man has scooped the UK's biggest ever payout from an online casino - £250,000 - after a successful run on roulette.The win on Ladbrokescasino.
A LUCKY Ipswich man has scooped the UK's biggest ever payout from an online casino - £250,000 - after a successful run on roulette.
The win on Ladbrokescasino.com exceeds the previous payout of £137,141 to Ann French, also from Ipswich in October last year.
The jackpot collected by Mrs French was off an initial stake of just £4.50.
The new record holder, named only as 'Mr T,' won a total of £250,000 over a 24-hour period last week. He has opted to remain anonymous.
You may also want to watch:
Online betting and gaming continues to grow rapidly with Ladbrokes.com now
reaching over 300,000 customers in virtually every country in the world.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 5 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 6 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 7 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 8 Man accused of burgling GP surgeries and pharmacy appears in court
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 Stroke survivor cut off from family in lockdown returns home
Over £20 million worth of chips are staked across its online casino tables every week.
John O'Reilly, Managing Director of Ladbrokes eGaming said: "Ipswich appears to be a hotspot of luck with the two biggest online casino winners living within five miles of each other.
"We are thinking about offering odds on the next record-breaking winner coming from Ipswich."