Invaders will get what's coming
"WE'RE going to get you!" That was the message today to the thugs who invaded the Portman Road pitch at the end of Ipswich Town's derby with Norwich on Sunday.
"WE'RE going to get you!"
That was the message today to the thugs who invaded the Portman Road pitch at the end of Ipswich Town's derby with Norwich on Sunday.
The FA has called for a report on the invasion – which could lead to a harsh fine for the cash-strapped club.
Now club officials and police officers are studying Sky television pictures and press photographs of the trouble to identify the hooligans.
For full story see tonight's Evening Star…
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 6 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 7 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 8 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 9 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 10 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour