Invaders will get what's coming
"WE'RE going to get you!" That was the message today to the thugs who invaded the Portman Road pitch at the end of Ipswich Town's derby with Norwich on Sunday.
"WE'RE going to get you!"
That was the message today to the thugs who invaded the Portman Road pitch at the end of Ipswich Town's derby with Norwich on Sunday.
The FA has called for a report on the invasion – which could lead to a harsh fine for the cash-strapped club.
Now club officials and police officers are studying Sky television pictures and press photographs of the trouble to identify the hooligans.
You may also want to watch:
For full story see tonight's Evening Star…
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 5 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 6 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 7 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 8 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 9 Go-ahead secured for new hotel near Ipswich Town ground
- 10 150 new council homes get go-ahead in Ipswich