Ips-witch Jenny fired from Apprentice
A WOMAN who grew up in Suffolk has been given her marching orders on The Apprentice TV programme.Week seven saw the ten remaining candidates sent on a two-day business trip to Morocco to put their negotiation skills to the ultimate test.
A WOMAN who grew up in Suffolk has been given her marching orders on The Apprentice TV programme.
Week seven saw the ten remaining candidates sent on a two-day business trip to Morocco to put their negotiation skills to the ultimate test.
They were given just one day to find 10 items in the hectic markets of Marrakech, famous for its canny traders.
Jenny Celerier's bid to bribe a shop worker to try to scupper the rival Alpha team from being able to take some tennis rackets back into the boardroom backfire.
Celerier, 36, whose parents still live in the county, was on the losing team Renaissance. She said that the move had been a "survival strategy" and she thought Sir Alan Sugar would think she was being innovative.
Celerier said: "I did not have much to fight my corner with. I was for the first time the weakest candidate. I knew I needed to pull something out of the bag.'
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 3 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 4 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 8 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 9 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 10 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
She said she was devastated to be fired.
Project leader Jennifer Maguire was also sacked.