Ipswich: 90-year-old woman has handbag stolen at Poundland in Tower Ramparts – CCTV images released of two suspects
- Credit: Archant
A 90-year-old woman had her handbag stolen at a Poundland store in Tower Ramparts shopping centre in Ipswich, police have said.
Detectives have released CCTV images of two women suspected of following around the victim before stealing her handbag from a shopping trolley.
The theft took place at around 1.30pm on Friday, August 22. Police released details of the incident today.
The first woman is described as white, with dark coloured hair, in her late-30s to early-40s and was wearing a grey and white striped top, blue jeans and black coloured shoes. She was holding a light brown coloured shoulder bag.
The second woman is described as white, with blonde coloured hair but dark coloured roots, also in her late-30s to early-40s and was wearing a blue jacket, white t-shirt, dark coloured jeans and cream coloured sandals.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or people with information relating to this incident are urged to call police on 101.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 9 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 10 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast