Ipswich: Addict jailed for dealing drugs to undercover police officer
A DRUG addict who supplied drugs to an undercover police officer has been jailed for two years.
Agne Dabulskyte, 25, was arrested after selling cocaine and heroin to a test purchase officer on four occasions in June and July this year, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
Dabulskyte, of Cedar Avenue, Kesgrave, admitted four offences of supplying class A drugs.
Jailing her, Judge John Devaux said she was addicted to drugs and had committed the offences to fund her own habit.
Nicola May, prosecuting, said the undercover police officer had met with the defendant four times in the Burrell Road area of Ipswich and after paying her a total �20 had been given heroin or cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
Steven Dyble, for Dabulskyte, said his client had battled a heroin addiction for a number of years and had sold drugs to fund her habit. “She is low down in the chain of distribution,” he said.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 8 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 10 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl