Sip, sip hooray! A three-litre bottle of prosecco is on sale
- Credit: Archant
Prosecco lovers will be fizzing with delight to hear a three-litre bottle of their favourite beverage is currently on sale.
The three-litre bottle of wine can currently be found in Aldi stores in Ipswich.
The Jeraboam bottle is on sale for £39.99 and is described as light and delicate, but with a reassurance of great quality fresh citrus fruits and wisteria flower.
The prosecco is called Giotti and contains 33 units of alcohol, the serving advice suggests that it is drank along side light fish dishes or grilled chicken at 5C-10C.
Despite being double the size of a bottle of prosecco magnum it is still not the biggest of its kind.
You may also want to watch:
Aldi also stocked a huge six-little bottle of the popular drink for £80 but has now sold out.
Marks and Spencers are another store which have sold the giant bottles but are completely sold out according to their website.
- 1 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 2 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Criminals confess to nearly 400 offences thanks to specialist police unit
- 5 What are the best curry houses in Ipswich?
- 6 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 7 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 8 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 9 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our Copdock Motorcycle Show gallery?