Foodie Suffolk: Some of the best Instagram pictures of food in the county last week
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Instagram has long been home to some of the best food photography on the internet, whether it is showing off an attempt at a new recipe or an amazing dish at a restaurant.
Suffolk foodies have been following in the footsteps of Famous chefs such as Gordon Ramsay, Nigella Lawson and Nigel Slater and sharing their food shots on the social media platform.
Nigella often uses Instagram to promote recipes she has made at home, occasionally introducing her followers to new creations which have yet to appear in her cook books. Gordan Ramsay however is much more likely to snap food from his restaurant groups, using Instagram as more of a marketing tool. Below are some of the best examples of food photography from Suffolk Instagrammers this week.
Rob Wall was impressed with the plate of food on offer at The Cadogan Arms in Ingham, Bury St Edmunds, The post shows a beautifully presented plate of mozzarella stuffed arancini with chorizo and chilli ketchup.
Foodie thenorthlondoner uploaded a picture of a Buddha Bowl, from Gastrono-me, also based in Bury St Edmunds. Buddha Bowls are colourful dishes built in a large bowl and composed of grains, veggies, protein, greens and seeds, often finished off with a light dressing.
Batteredofficial showed off a delivery of chocolate covered doughnuts that any office would dream of receiving.
Next on the list is a tasty looking vegetarian breakfast posted by life_with_gray_issa_avery,
- 1 Masked man 'snatched' bag from woman in Ipswich alleyway
- 2 Six Suffolk curry houses named among best in England
- 3 How to get a free pint at a Suffolk pub if you have one of 23 surnames
- 4 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 5 Woman taken to hospital after crash involving pedestrian
- 6 Man, 26, who distributed indecent images of children avoids prison
- 7 Rail strike announced over Latitude Festival weekend
- 8 Suspected right-wing terrorist arrested in Ipswich by Met Police
- 9 New restaurant could be coming to the Waterfront, but theatre plans dropped
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after stabbing is remanded in custody
Finally we have the conflake tart, an image which takes many of us back to eating a school lunch, one of the highlights of a school dinner was the sticky, jammy cornflake tart with custard.
Share your photos using #Suffolk and we may include them next week.