Ipswich Buses gets new contract
IPSWICH Buses has been awarded the contract to run the town's third park and ride site based at Martlesham Heath.Due to open in November, it will mean all three park and ride schemes in Ipswich will be run by the Ipswich council-owned company.
IPSWICH Buses has been awarded the contract to run the town's third park and ride site based at Martlesham Heath.
Due to open in November, it will mean all three park and ride schemes in Ipswich will be run by the Ipswich council-owned company.
Malcolm Robson, managing director of the company said: "Ipswich Buses is pleased to have won the contract for Ipswich's third park and ride site.
"We will build on our success with the other two park and ride sites and continue to offer a customer focused, high quality service."
You may also want to watch:
The company plans to use double-deck buses on its third route which will be in a similar purple livery to the buses serving the existing sites at Copdock Mill and Bury Road.
- 1 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 2 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 3 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 4 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 5 Person taken to hospital after collision in Sainsbury's car park in Ipswich
- 6 New special school planned for former BT site
- 7 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 8 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 9 Trains to and from London cancelled amid flooded railway
- 10 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition