Ipswich Buses gets new contract
IPSWICH Buses has been awarded the contract to run the town's third park and ride site based at Martlesham Heath.Due to open in November, it will mean all three park and ride schemes in Ipswich will be run by the Ipswich council-owned company.
IPSWICH Buses has been awarded the contract to run the town's third park and ride site based at Martlesham Heath.
Due to open in November, it will mean all three park and ride schemes in Ipswich will be run by the Ipswich council-owned company.
Malcolm Robson, managing director of the company said: "Ipswich Buses is pleased to have won the contract for Ipswich's third park and ride site.
"We will build on our success with the other two park and ride sites and continue to offer a customer focused, high quality service."
The company plans to use double-deck buses on its third route which will be in a similar purple livery to the buses serving the existing sites at Copdock Mill and Bury Road.
- 1 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 2 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 3 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 4 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 5 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 6 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 7 New gift card to encourage shoppers to use Ipswich town centre
- 8 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 9 'My son has never seen a health visitor' - Pandemic parents battle
- 10 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut