WATCH: Fans in Ipswich go wild as England beats Germany in Euros
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
England have knocked Germany out of the Euros - and Three Lions fans in Ipswich certainly celebrated in style.
Fans at Isaacs on the Waterfront cheered as Gareth Southgate's side beat our old footballing rivals 2-0 - the first time since the 1966 World Cup final that England has knocked out Germany in a major tournament.
It proved football could be coming home this year.
The win means England go into the quarter-finals, where they could face Sweden or Ukraine.
Goals were scored by Raheem Sterling - his third of the championship - and Harry Kane, who netted his first.
Did you watch the game? How did you celebrate? We would love to hear from you if you have a great story or pictures celebrating the Euros.
Email us to be included.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood