Ipswich: Do you know any of these thieves caught on camera?
Police have released images of four people wanted in connection with shoplifting.
The weekly Caught on Camera gallery includes a man suspected of leaving a convenience store without paying for a crate of lager.
Described as white, bald, in his mid 50s and of large build, he entered the Spar shop in Woodbridge Road at about 3.10pm on Wednesday, April 2.
Wearing a green jacket with fur-lined hood, a blue shirt, and blue jeans, the man selected a case of 24 lagers and left the shop without attempting to pay for it.
The following Monday, April 7, a woman left the Co-op in Queen’s Way without paying for two tins of powdered baby milk.
She was white, in her mid 20s, about 5ft 8in and slim, with blonde hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a black jacket, black trousers, and black boots and was carrying a black holdall.
Another woman claimed exchanges on items from Primark and the Internacionale store, the day after they were stolen on Tuesday, March 29.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 2 New independent baby shop opens in Ipswich
- 3 Man used drawstring from JD Sports bag to drag woman to the ground
- 4 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 5 'Fresh and timeless' Greek cuisine comes to Ipswich
- 6 Road near Ipswich town centre closed after crash involving motorcyclist
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Goat dies and ponies injured after dog attack
- 9 Suffolk man collapsed at friend's home
- 10 Final homes in 75-house development to go on sale
She was white, aged 16 to 21, about 5ft 7in and slim, with dark brown hair. She was wearing black leggings, cream boots and a white top under a short dark jacket. She was carrying a small, brown shoulder handbag.
Finally, at 7.10pm on Thursday, March 31, two ham joints were stolen from the Co-op in Norwich Road.
Police would like to speak to a woman in connection with the theft. She is described as white, about 5ft 5in, with black hair, wearing a black jacket, jeans, trainers and carrying a red carrier bag.
If you recognise anyone pictured call police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.